OUR MUSIC VIDEO

OUR MUSIC VIDEO

^OUR MUSIC VIDEO

Pilgrim Album

Pilgrim Album

OUR DIGIPAK top to bottom, left to right: inside back, inside front, back cover, front cover.

^OUR DIGIPAK top to bottom, left to right: inside back, inside front, back cover, front cover.

Click on image to view our website

Click on image to open our band website in new window

OUR WEBSITE
My name is Kayvon Nabijou (0610). My production group number is 1 and I am working with Gavin Fraser (0245), Mahalia John (0345) and Alice Cahill (0130). This blog can be navigated by using the labels list on the right hand side of the blog.

Sunday 13 July 2014

Question 4: How do you think your prelim experiences will impact on your approach to next term's music video coursework?

I feel like I learnt from a lot of mistakes made during the preliminary task, such as trying to sort out a costume earlier than a day before the shoot. It was also a new experience seeing such a large scale production compared to what I had been used to at GCSE and during AS media.












our replica of the poolside setting
From a creative point of view, I feel that this task has given me a much better understanding of what is realistically achievable for our own music videos, both in the studio and during editing. For example, the number of props from the original video that we were able to obtain or recreate, such as the deckchairs and the zebra crossing.






I have also learnt how important putting a large amount of organisation into a shoot is, as it wouldn't have been successful without all the planning in the preceding couple of weeks.

our replica of the photography scene


No comments:

Post a Comment