OUR MUSIC VIDEO

OUR MUSIC VIDEO

^OUR MUSIC VIDEO

Pilgrim Album

Pilgrim Album

OUR DIGIPAK top to bottom, left to right: inside back, inside front, back cover, front cover.

^OUR DIGIPAK top to bottom, left to right: inside back, inside front, back cover, front cover.

Click on image to view our website

Click on image to open our band website in new window

OUR WEBSITE
My name is Kayvon Nabijou (0610). My production group number is 1 and I am working with Gavin Fraser (0245), Mahalia John (0345) and Alice Cahill (0130). This blog can be navigated by using the labels list on the right hand side of the blog.

Wednesday 16 July 2014

Question 1: Did you enjoy the workshop day? What were your best bits and why?

 I really enjoyed the workshop day, despite finding it very tiring frequently performing under very hot lights and under very rigid time constraints. I experienced quite a strong learning curve but due to the fact that I was often performing in front of the camera, there wasn't a lot of time to learn about the other things going on during the shoot such as up at the lighting and sound decks.

I was amazed how true to the video we could be, such as with the poolside setting which was almost identical to the original video:

Our replica of the poolside setting

The poolside setting in the video
I enjoyed seeing how we compromised with parts of the music video that we couldn't replicate, such as the vintage car, which we replaced with a Vespa scooter.

The Vespa we hired to replace the car

The car in the original video
It was also really fun meeting all these people who were involved in the media or had completed a media course and learning more about their specific industry interests, giving me a better idea of what could be interesting for me in later life.





No comments:

Post a Comment