OUR MUSIC VIDEO

OUR MUSIC VIDEO

^OUR MUSIC VIDEO

Pilgrim Album

Pilgrim Album

OUR DIGIPAK top to bottom, left to right: inside back, inside front, back cover, front cover.

^OUR DIGIPAK top to bottom, left to right: inside back, inside front, back cover, front cover.

Click on image to view our website

Click on image to open our band website in new window

OUR WEBSITE
My name is Kayvon Nabijou (0610). My production group number is 1 and I am working with Gavin Fraser (0245), Mahalia John (0345) and Alice Cahill (0130). This blog can be navigated by using the labels list on the right hand side of the blog.

Thursday 17 July 2014

My Costume

The costume I need is completely black, consisting of a leather jacket, big boots, skinny jeans, a long-sleeved stretchy top as well as possibly a short-sleeved one also. As I have only the short-sleeved t-shirt, I will have to borrow these. I have already secured big steep-capped boots as well as possibly a long-sleeved t-shirt. If I cannot find a leather jacket, then I may have to buy a cheap one from a charity shop or a vintage shop at Brick Lane. Black skinny jeans are fairly common so I will be able to find someone with black skinny jeans to lend to me before the shoot. Below is a picture of the costume that I am aiming to replicate.



No comments:

Post a Comment