OUR MUSIC VIDEO

OUR MUSIC VIDEO

^OUR MUSIC VIDEO

Pilgrim Album

Pilgrim Album

OUR DIGIPAK top to bottom, left to right: inside back, inside front, back cover, front cover.

^OUR DIGIPAK top to bottom, left to right: inside back, inside front, back cover, front cover.

Click on image to view our website

Click on image to open our band website in new window

OUR WEBSITE
My name is Kayvon Nabijou (0610). My production group number is 1 and I am working with Gavin Fraser (0245), Mahalia John (0345) and Alice Cahill (0130). This blog can be navigated by using the labels list on the right hand side of the blog.

Monday 17 November 2014

Shoot Reflections (Wednesday 12th Nov) and Publicity Shots

Our second shoot - our call time on Wednesday was 9:30 and our wrap time was 13:45.

During this shoot, we did a shot of me Gavin and Alice messing about in the balloons without instruments, as well as taking some publicity shots. We got our friend Alex to take the publicity shots as she does lots of photography. Below are a couple of pictures of the publicity shoot.






Because we weren't all free for shooting until 11:00, me and Gavin sorted out the lights for the balloon shot before Alice and Mahalia joined us.

me adjusting the backdrop lights

I feel like because the balloon shot was the only shot we were doing, we found it difficult to get straight into character. However, I think there are some good bits in the footage that we can use.

I loved the way Alex was taking the publicity shots, and below are some of the shots I particularly like. If time allows, I would potentially like to take a few more shots using the same positioning as some of the shots Alex took but perhaps with us looking more like a band and less just like ourselves.






No comments:

Post a Comment